Monday, February 25, 2013

[Trans] Kim Kyu Jong & Kim Hyung Jun - Twitter Site Update [13.02.24]

Credit   @2kjdream @HyungJun87
English trans  Sakura @ KyuJongFacts


[Trans] Thank you so much♥ A lot of people who having a beauty wishing happy birth day to me, I would like to thank you once again, thank you very much♥I'm really really thankful to you, pretties♥ I'm really touched by the messages sent from various countries.. ThanKYU×501^^ I will comeback even better than before, so please wait for me ♥ThanKYU~

RT  고맙습니다♥이렇게도 저를 축하해주시는분들이 이리도 많다는거에 다시한번 감사드리고 고마워요♥ 이쁜이들 정말진짜고맙구 ♥ 각국에서 보내주신 축하 메세지 정말 감동입니다..고마워요×501^^ 더 멋지게 돌아갈테니까 조금만 기다려줘요♥ThanKYU~



-----------------------------------


Kim Hyung Jun Mention to Kim Kyu Jong

[Trans] Kyu Jong . Happy Birthday~!

RT @HyungJun87: @2kjdream 규종이 . 생일 축ㅎㅏ해~!



No comments:

Post a Comment