Saturday, August 3, 2013

[Trans] Kim Kyu Jong & Kim Hyung Jun - Twitter Site Update [13.08.03]

Credit: @2kjdream @HyungJun87
English trans  @xiaochu1004 

Kim Kyu Jong tweet
[Trans] Our 501 maknae ♥ it's my boy HyungJun's birthday~ congrats congrats congrats ♥ Please give your warmest birthday wishes~♥ Jjun-ah I miss you!!!! I love you ma man ~ ♥

RT @2kjdream: 우리 오공돌이 막내 ♥ 내 사람 형준이 생일이래요 ~ 축하축하축하 ♥ 모두들 신나게 축하해주세요오오 ~ ♥ 쭌아 보고싶다 !!!! 알럽유 마 맨 ~ ♥


Kim Hyung Jun tweet
[Trans] Thank you everyone. What is there in life. While you can enjoy it, be happy with the people you love. Thankful to my parents who gave birth to me. To have a round of drinks happily and smiling with the people around me whom I cherish..that's the best (thing)!! I am very happy. I will work hard. Let us be together for a long long time...

RT @HyungJun87: 다들 고맙습니다. 인생 뭐 있습니까 . 즐길수 있을때 사랑하는 사람들과 행복하고. 날 낳아준 부모님께 감사하고. 아끼는 주위사람들과 기쁘게 술한잔 기울이며 웃는게.. 최고죠!! 너무나 행복합니다. 열심히 하겠습니다. 오래오래 함께해요 우리...



No comments:

Post a Comment