Saturday, August 3, 2013

[Trans] Kim Kyu Jong sent a birthday message to Kim Hyung Jun... "It's my boy HyungJun's birthday"

Credit:   http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10127942
English trans @SakuraDream501



Kim Kyu Jong sent a Happy Birthday message to the Kim Hyung Jun.

Male group SS501 member Kim Kyu Jong's gave his through the SNS of writing to celebrate the birthday of Kim Hyung Jun.

Today (Aug 3rd), Kim Kyu Jong on his twitter "Our 501 maknae, it's my boy HyungJun's birthday." he had left a comment "Please give your warmest birthday wishes, Jjun-ah I miss you" that is birthday message.

This's Kim Hyung Jun thank for everyone through his Twitter. "Thank you everyone. What is there in life. While you can enjoy it, be happy with the people you love. Thankful to my parents who gave birth to me. To have a round of drinks happily and smiling with the people around me whom I cherish..that's the best (thing)!!" and responded that "I am very happy. I will work hard. Let us be together for a long long time." he said to the responded happy birthday messages.

The comment from the netizens 'Seem likes SS501 are together even though it was apart but is warming', "Happy Birthday to Kim Hyung Jun' Is showing such reactions.




No comments:

Post a Comment